Technical Project Manager
Ready to grow cloud engineering delivery platforms?
Do you have knowledge of design, digital channels, and multi-system experiences?
Join Unify Cloud as a Technical Project Manager.
Careers at UnifyCloud
We at “The Unified Cloud Pvt. Ltd.” develop software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of Unified Cloud products.
- Lead a team and their technical growth
- Collaborate with customers
- Grow your career, while being exposed to new technologies
In the role you will be responsible to Technical Project Manager. You will closely coordinate with PM’s, scrum masters, and technology leads on effectively handling program delivery.
- Cultivate internal knowledge around the engineering teams and collaborate with QA head about the overall Agile program delivery.
- Working with Development Team to define ‘Product Road Map’ and ensure delivery.
- Assist a team of engineers creating the product deliverables as well as supporting procurement, Development, testing, and warranty.
- Creating technical concepts and solutions for bids and projects.
- Lead the engineering reviews with the final customer guiding the engineering team to obtain client’s approval.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure key business objectives are met.
- Responsible for creating the WBS’s, assigning resources and ensuring that the scheduled release dates are met.
- Support the complete development cycle of the products and lead the production engineering efforts.
- Candidate with at least 8+ years of experience in IT and 5+ years of experience as project manager.
- Professional Project Management certificate: Project Management Professional (PMP), CSM (Certified Scrum Master) etc.
- Experience in Project Management, with a track record in delivering government projects.
- Proven experience in managing Agile/Scrum projects.
- Proficient in English communication, both written and spoken.
- Experience in Java or .Net based technology.
- Hand-on experience on common relational database such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Virtual studio etc.
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- Manage the delivery of project and system implementation for various Projects.
- Provide project budgeting and monitor the end-to-end project activities.
- Proactively manage IT team members in the project deliverables and quality assurance.
- Work closely with different stakeholders within the projects.
- Maintain the best practices of the Agile/Scrum project methodology.
- Good knowledge of DevOps.
- Effectively communicate and present complex conceptual thinking diagrammatically and verbally.
- Have knowledge in writing user stories.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate should be open to work in Night Shift.
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|