Quickly develop a cloud migration strategy and roadmap with CloudAtlas
- • Understand infrastructure, migration options, effort and cost
- • Establish an infrastructure foundation – virtualization, private or hybrid cloud
- • Choose the optimal path for each workload – IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
- • Right-size and optimize workloads for
- • Define your services
- • Align policies with business units
- • Build a strong business case that becomes a reality
With a strategy in place, focus on the how and when of the cloud migration journey – developing a roadmap for the future with consideration for the state of cloud readiness, the level of effort to remediate or modernize workloads, and security, cost optimization, and regulatory compliance (GRC) needs.
CloudAtlas has you covered from a straight-forward lift and shift to a full modernization, providing the data and insights needed to prioritize the phases of migration – from moving cloud-ready applications and databases, to migrating specific application components or services while re-factoring takes place.