About The Unified Cloud Pvt. Ltd.
UnifyCloud develops software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of UnifyCloud products.
Job Title : Software Test Engineer
Experience : 2 – 5 yrs.
Education : Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field
Reports to : PM/Tech Lead
Department : Software Development
Position Type : Full Time
Job Location : Noida, India
Position & Role Summary:
This tester will be responsible for testing and management of various Scenarios related to Secure Collaboration using Office 365, Yammer, and related Microsoft solutions. The primary focus of this role will be to provide testing for multiple Use Case Scenarios around BYOD Devices (e.g. Smart Phones and Tablets) and User Experience of working with Office 365, Yammer, and related Microsoft technologies (e.g. PhoneFactor, etc.). Focus will be on testing for social/collaboration scenarios, Testing of O365 for Unified groups, RMS, auditing, and behavioral use scenarios.
Qualifications include experience in User Experience, investigating database-UI relationships including data flows and jobs, hardware interoperability and compatibility testing to come in and drive test plans to validate Secure Collaboration using Office 365, Yammer, and related Microsoft solutions. This engagement will be a great combination of building the process, determining needs, and doing work yourself.
- Highly technical with hands on engineering experience with background in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years UX Test experience with at least one year writing test cases
- Good understanding of systems engineering and operating systems
- Experience in engaging with external test and development teams
- Must have ability to write test documentation such as test plans, procedures, and reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong testing project management skills
- Able to work independently and on a team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Basic experience with bug and test case tracking (TFS and/or Product Studio)
- Group Policy Object understanding for Windows is a plus
- Experience testing mobile devices for usability
- Experience testing Yammer, O365 for Unified groups, RMS, auditing, and behavioral use scenarios
- Passion to drive improvement in the overall user experience
- Hands on experience with OSX, Linux, iOS, or Android a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Compatibility, interoperability and configuration management with OMA-DM
- Strong experience in fluid and ambiguous problem spaces
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Software Tester|