About The Unified Cloud Pvt. Ltd.
Unified Cloud develops software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of Unified Cloud products.
Job Title : Project Manager
Experience : 5 to 15 yrs.
Role : Project Manager-IT/Software
Industry Type : IT-Software / Software Services
- UG : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG : MCA – Computers, MBA/PGDM – Information Technology
- Doctorate : Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Department : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Position Type : Full Time
Job Location : Noida, India
- Work closely with the client and team to understand the business requirement, scope of the project, both subject matter experts and the business drivers
- Should be familiar with Agile methodologies
- Candidate should be open to work in all shift timings
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Determine and assess need for additional staff (if necessary during project cycle) and make the appropriate recruitment plan in consultation with HR department
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other participants of the project
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tool
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Conduct project investigations and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
We at â€œThe Unified Cloud Pvt. Ltd.â€ develop software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of Unified Cloud products.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|