Inside Sales Representative – Cloud Sale
Job Title : Inside Sales Representative – Cloud sales (SMB Market)
Experience : 2-5 Years (minimum 1 yrs. in Cloud Sales /Software services/managed service)
Location : Delhi/ NCR
Company URL : https://www.unifycloud.com/
Unified Cloud Pvt Ltd is a Born-in-the-Cloud company helping organizations achieve digital transformation by using the power of Cloud. We are a strong team of 200+ employees, helped 1000+ customers in their cloud journey in last 12+ years and having one of the largest team of certified and experienced Azure engineers in India. We are Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Certified Migration, Managed Services, Devops, providing solutions around Cloud Consulting, Migration, Devops, Open AI and Analytics with presence in Noida and Gurgaon. Unified Cloud Pvt Ltd (Unify Cloud) is also the winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year -2019, 2020 and 2022 Award.
- Premier Consulting Partner – Azure
- Azure Certified Migration, Managed Services & DevOps Partner
The ideal candidate should have the motivation to make persistent outbound sales efforts and set new business appointments using a variety of channels, methodologies and sales strategies. He/she will be responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Unify Cloud Services and its product offering.
Key Functional Responsibilities
- Develop understanding of Azure Cloud Hosting services and overall value proposition.
- Make daily outreach to prospects and leads through phone, email, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Contribute to the business revenue goals.
- Meet established activity targets and key performance indicators, including outbound calls per day, follow up calls, and sales.
- Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; Establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all interactions.
- Act as a product consultant when promoting, recommending, and selling the value of Ace Cloud Hosting products and services.
- Effectively balance new lead generation versus follow up efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will allow for greater efficiency and increased sales conversion rate
- Ensure database information is accurate and complete.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Sales experience in AWS, GCP or Azure or similar products will be an added advantage.
- Team handling experience is required.
- A positive attitude and an ability to demonstrate persistence in the face of adversity.
- History of Constantly achieving sales Quota.
- Great interpersonal skills / organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Cloud Sales Background Preferred.
- Confident, Self-Motivated and Commission Driven.
- Experience using LinkedIn, Outlook, Excel and CRM tool.
- Experience selling services for a B2B business.
- Exceptional communications skills with American accent Preferred.
- Should be comfortable working from office.
Please share your updated cv along with details, Send the cv (firstname.lastname@example.org)