Sr. Software Development Engineer (Dot Net)
Careers at UnifyCloud
Unified Cloud develops software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of Unified Cloud products.
Job Title : Software Development Engineer / Senior Software Development Engineer (Dot Net)
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
Education : B.tech/BCA/MCA
Reports to : Senior Technical Lead
Department : Software Development
Job Location : Noida, India
Position & Role Summary
We are looking for individuals with 3 – 7 years of experience in ASP.NET, MVC, DOTNET CORE, SQL SERVER, TFS, WCF, AJAX, JQuery, HTML/CSS, SQL.
As SDE/SSDE, candidate will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
This is an Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft.NET platform which would be deployed on cloud
- Candidate should have 3 – 7 years of proven and relevant experience in required technologies.
- Expert in C# – .Net, ASP.Net (3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 5.0), WCF Services, MVC, ADO.NET, Dotnet Core, JQuery, HTML, XML, SQL Server Business Integration.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure & Machine Learning.
- Expert in SQL Server programming, functions, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Working experience on Project Architecture, TFS
- Experience of WebApi.
- Knowledge & experience in system architecture design patterns.
- Should be able to gather and understand business requirements.
- Should have very good understanding / experience in “AAA” Protocols.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of software developers and also able to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Strong coaching skills. Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.
- Be familiar with systems concepts design and standards. Provide technical expertise in terms of software usage, functionality, performance, aesthetics, resilience, and reuse comprehensibility.
Role : Software Developer
Industry : Type IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Programming & Design
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG : MCA
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Key Skills : C#CSS Web Api ADO.NetC#.NetWCF ServicesSQL ServerASP.Net MVCJQueryAjax
Preferred : Immediate Joiners
Please send your resume to email@example.com