The GDPR is coming!
Is your business ready?
Advanced GDPR Insight Assessment Services
provide the action plans & reports
needed to help reach compliance
The GDPR applies no matter where you are located.
The GDPR applies more broadly than many people think. The law imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations that offer goods and services to people in EU or that collect and analyze data tied to EU residents â€” no matter where they are in the world.
Weâ€™ll work with you to evaluate your organizationâ€™s privacy posture, uncover risks, provide expert guidance around the GDPR, and offer recommendations specific to your organization. UnifyCloudâ€™s GDPR Framework for the Microsoft Cloud provides critical capabilities and baselines for GDPR compliance for organizations using Microsoft Cloud solutions including Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
- Discover and catalog data sources
- Increase visibility with auditing capabilities
- Identify where personal info resides across devices, apps, and platforms
- Enforce use policies and access controls across your systems
- Classify Data for simplified compliance
- Respond to data requests and transparency requirements
- Protect user credentials with risk based conditional access
- Safeguard data with encryption
- Detect and respond to data breaches
- Mandatory breach notifications
- Execute on Data Requests
- Keep required Documentation
The GDPR requires your organization not only to create policies, procedures, and technical controls around sensitive data, but also carry them out and prove that you are doing do. UnifyCloud helps you build a system of evidence that shows actionable and enforceable policies are in place.
Make sure this is right for you, learn more about GDPR here.