BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & ADVANCED ANALYTICS
WHAT GETS MEASURED, GETS MANAGED
Data is the new science. Big Data holds the answers. Data is only as useful as a persons ability to interpret and digest it. With the ever-growing volume dataÂ businesses are storing and attempting to analyze, some are struggling to make sense of the new volumes of Big Data.
Achieve the highest returns on your data
with Business Intelligence from UnifyCloud
Internet of Things
Are you realizing the opportunities of Big Data and Business Intelligence?
Whatever your Big Data challenges are, UnifyCloud provides the strategic guidance and technical expertise you need to succeed. Our team of senior-level consultants will help you implement the technologies you need to manage and understand your data.
We allow you to make informed decisions with a range of deployment options â€” on-premise, hybrid, public and private cloud.
Big Data: Map Reduce, NoSQL, SQL, Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Storm, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Splunk,Â Cloudera, HDInsight, and Hortonworks
Skill sets:Â Power BI, Tableau, R, Python, and Neo4j Graph DB
Custom Reports: HTML5 analytical reports and dashboards
Typical BI solutions include:
- Data discovery
- Dashboards and scorecards with intuitive visuals and predictive analytics
- Machine learning and advanced analytics to transform data into intelligent action
- Prepare and model data into interactive and actionable business & operational reports
How we help:
- Quick-start programsâ€š data scientists, proof of conceptâ€š and implementation services
- Collect, structure and derive insights in a practical and effective manner
- Manage unstructured data using Hadoop on Azure HDInsight
- Manage relational data using databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Analyze Big Data to deliver business insights
- Analyze Big Data using Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) databasesâ€š machine learningâ€š and visualization
- Capture, mine, index and provision very large sets of data
- Make data driven decisions
- Understand customer preferences, identifying security risks, or optimize pricing
Query, Reporting & Visualization: Polybase, Power Query, Power BI, SSRS, Tableau
Analysis & Processing: R, Python, SAS, Matlab, Mathematica
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server PDW, Oracle, MongoDB
Languages: Java, C#, C++, Python, R, Clojure
Internet of Things
The emergence of mobile devices, Internet of things, web applications, online advertising, social networking and analytics have caused an explosion in data. Other sources of Big Data include sensors, smart spaces, wearable devices, biometric and medical equipment. Our Big Data expertise helps extract insight fromÂ structured and unstructured data, handling real time processing to deliver business insights to users for making data driven decisions.
UnifyCloud Machine Learning experts help you to define, design and build Machine Learning (ML) systems for scalable, parallel data processing. This enables you to extract valuable knowledge and identify new business opportunities from your structured and unstructured data for competitive advantage and data driven decision making capabilities.
Our Data scientists work to tailor the search exactly to your needs, selecting the correct Machine Learning tool, creating analysis that is consumable by you.