As VP or Director of Operatins you will be a critical partner in ensuring that overall work within the organization flows smoothly by driving operational efficiency and effectiveness, strategic alignment, and integration of activities. You will will be responsible for operational guidance and project management of all commercial driven sales projects. This individual leads sales operations priorities and works cross-functionally with departments; to include, but not limited to, Consulting, Inside Sales teams, Service Delivery, and Report creation teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing best practices and reporting using CRM for sales pipeline, hygiene best practices, and project status tracking.
- Operational guidance and project management for all projects, including inside sales, service delivery, reporting, etc.
- Focused on completing engagements on time and with high customer satisfaction, and ensuring customer move to the next phase of Cloud Migration.
- Evaluate metrics and deliver insights around sales force ROI, time to close, lead to close, valuation of pipeline, etc.
- Develop quarterly sales analytics by territory, including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales performance with monthly KPI metrics for insights and actions
- Develop strong project management reporting cadence, with ability to identify potential problems / delays before they occur; and develop recovery plans to get projects back on track
- Essential Competencies
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Sales Management – Able to lead, manage and motivate WW inside sales team
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility, account for actions, and deliver upon expectations.
- 10 or more years of senior level Operations management or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate professionally and tactfully with all levels.
- Ability to quickly assess and address emergency and non-emergency situations calmly and professionally.
- Strong experience specifically with inside sales, channel partners, and complex projects
Fluency in 2nd language such as Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Korean, a plus
|Job Category||VP / Director of Operations|