As Practice Leader you will be responsible for building and operating the end-to-end business related to Cloud Migration Practice. This position is responsible for defining competitive solution offerings, working with sales/marketing to generate leads and close new business, and working with delivery to provide escalating value to existing and new clients. Individuals in this function should have extensive experience in IT management consulting, large-scale managed services, global delivery, business strategy, and expertise in competitive sales engagements, positioning, winning and delivering medium/large multi-year Cloud Outsourcing and IT Outsourcing contracts.
- Experience in building new consulting practices
- Assist in the development of new products offerings
- Maintain pipeline and forecasting
- Excellent customer relationship, presentation and communication skills
- Develop strong IT project management reporting cadence, with ability to identify potential problems / delays before they occur; and develop recovery plans to get projects back on track
- Knowledgeable about IT services, cloud experience a plus but not required
- Manage consultants, as well as recruit and retain a talented pool of IT, Security, Application, Database, and Managed Service consultants
- Essential Competencies include:
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Technical Aptitude – Keep up-to-date on the latest innovations and developments in Cloud
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility, account for actions, and deliver upon expectations.
- Review and draft deliverables/service agreements
- Serve as a sales, implementation, and support expert for Consulting Practice
- Oversee delivery support for the onboarding of new clients
- Oversee contract renewals while proposing new services to clients
- Collaborate with internal Marketing team on relevant managed services campaigns
Skills and Experience
- 10 or more years of senior level management or consulting experience in a similar job.
- Ability to communicate professionally and tactfully with all levels.
- Ability to quickly assess and address emergency and non-emergency situations calmly and professionally.
- Extensive experience with large enterprise clients and complex projects
- Fluency in 2nd language such as Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Korean, a plus