“Knowledge of Cloud Platforms like Azure would be an added advantage”
This is an Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft.NET platform which would be deployed on the cloud.
- Need to work in US & UK shift timing.
- The overall experience of 3 to 6 years in IT Sector
- Proven working experience in IT Project management
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to management in a timely & professional manner
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Should be experienced and confident in providing consultation, communicating with and making presentations to clients/partners
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in MS.Net technologies (ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Web Services, HTML, XML, OOA and OOD Concepts)
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
- 30% Technical, 30% Consultation 40% Project Management
- Should be Open to Work in Australia / Europe Timings
- Experience working in the Product development environment
- Knowledge of Cloud environment will be plus
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
- Strong technical written and verbal communication, and team collaboration skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff
- Assume other duties as assigned
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|