We at “The Unified Cloud Pvt. Ltd.” develop software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of Unified Cloud products.
ONLY IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFFERED.
Job Description & Responsibilities :
We are looking for a Document Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. Will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirement
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Having experience in IT Documentation, API Documentation, Software Documentation, Process Documentation, Policy and Procedures, Knowledge Base & Training Materials
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-6 years’ industry experience as an effective Content Writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for document support content.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range : 3.5 LPA-8 LPA