This is a role which expands our marketing team to deliver increased focus to our partner marketing activities. Success will be measured based upon quality lead generation in support of our partner & alliances sales team. This role will require client coordination and working during the USA (PST) working hours (as per client need).
- The Sales and Marketing person will develop and manage all marketing assets needed to support channel programs, including written materials and presentations
- The Partner Marketing role is expected to understand channel business models and be capable of managing tasks with limited supervision
- Work closely with sales and product management to create compelling targeted propositions, messages and content
- Create high quality marketing assets and sales tools for channel partners
- Work with Marketing team to repurpose assets for the channel
- Evaluates current channel marketing mix and assists in defining and designing the co-marketing strategies for our strategic partners
- Manage agencies that may help in the delivery of the tools, supporting materials and on-line presence we need
- Map out key partner relationships, roles and responsibilities and ensure effective communications with these individuals and teams
- Assists in development and execution of annual marketing and demand creation (promotion) plan for channel partners
- Addresses client concerns and ensures the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Candidate may get an onsite (USA) working opportunity as well.
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
- PG – MBA/PGDM – International Business, Marketing
- Master’s degree in an international business management or marketing management.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, experience of working in close collaboration with senior sales staff and supporting agencies
- Should be ready to work and coordinate with client during US (PST) working hours
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Problem solving and consultative skills required
- Assume other duties as assigned
|Job Category||IT Marketing Professionals|