Use your engineering and leadership skills to design and develop innovative B2B SaaS Cloud Migration solutions for UnifyCloud. Work closely with our developers and customers through all aspects of product definition, design, development and delivery, and see your solutions deployed worldwide, and used in the largest enterprises.
Every UnifyCloud product is envisioned and created to achieve a set of business results. The Inbound Product Manager is ultimately accountable, responsible, and has ownership of UnifyCloud’s Cloud Migration tools and services. Working closely with the development team, the Inbound Product Manager leverages deep understanding of customer needs, and the market, along with strategic thinking and competitive analysis to successfully deliver delightful and differentiated products that drive growth and positively impact UnifyCloud customers.
Responsibilities include: conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications; creating use case scenarios; defining long-term strategy of the product; creating the product road map; helping drive and support technical delivery end to end; defining scope for releases/product increments; partnering with development, project/program management, marketing, and other key stakeholders to define release schedule; and support go-to-market activities as needed.
- Drives product/platform strategy by writing detailed features and user stories consumable for Dev teams for B2B Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Scopes and prioritizes activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and Dev / Execution teams to create release schedule
- Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Assists with the overall execution relating to all aspects of the software development process, from defining the strategy and architecture through deployment and support.
- Communicates technical challenges to stakeholders and makes educated trade-off decisions based on those challenges.
- Accountable for product quality and performance in production environment. Accountable for product team response in event of critical or high impacting defect, including communications to stakeholders at all levels.
- Develops adoption tools and training material.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, UX and other cross-functional team members to test, design, prototype, develop, and bring concepts to market and define the end-to-end omnichannel customer and user journey
- Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to key constituents across company
- 3+ years of relevant Product Management experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data.
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
Fluency in 2nd language such as Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Korean, a plus