- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role
- Ready to work in flexible timings
- Good Communication skills
- SAFE Agile Knowledge
- Participate in improvements to make processes better
- Participate in ongoing operational projects.
- PMP Certified will be preferable.
- Immediate joiners are considerable.
Additional Skills –
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn how to use Incident Management tools
- Web / Internet / Intranet user knowledge
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to take the initiative, to pursue and investigate the underlying issues within complex problem
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience – 4 to 6 Years