- Focus on recruiting, maintaining and deepening relationships with Channel Partners to increase Channel revenue
- Build cooperative, win-win relationship with partners
- Proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Create roadmap for a ‘Go to Market’ and program development, including sales objectives and regular meetings to track progress.
- Develop sales forecasts, and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for CloudAtlas family of products.
- Be seen and treated by Channel partners as a trusted and valued partner to them.
- Manage any potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- 5+ years of experience in product or channel marketing or partner channel development or business development.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Excellent project management, collaboration, and communication skills a must.
These capabilities a plus:
- Fluency in 2nd language such as Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Korean, a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms (AWS Azure, GCF) a plus, but not required