Company Information: About UnifyCloud
UnifyCloud develops software solutions and provides professional services to help companies advance their adoption of cloud computing. In the new paradigm of cloud computing and IT as a service, we educate our customers on how to best embrace the cloud, guide them through the IT transformation, and support them with exceptional customer service and an increasingly valuable set of UnifyCloud products. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title : Azure Consultant
Experience : 3-10 yrs.
Education : B.Tech/MCA/MBA or any graduate with Microsoft Azure proficiency
Position Type : Full Time
Job Location : Noida, India
Position & Role Summary:
This position will require working closely with both the customers and project manager. The selected applicant will prepare, edit and format documents in accordance with appropriate specifications, style, and branding. Some documents may be sensitive but unclassified.
Candidate may write, rewrite, edit, or proofread technical manuscripts, online content, corporate internal publications, and business development deliverables. Technical writer/editor will conduct quality control checks to ensure compliance with guidelines, specifications, and deadlines.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for providing pre-sales consulting services to channel partners and conducting business development activities for MS Azure and MWS. Designing and delivering product presentations/ demonstrations to prospective customers and channel partners is critical to the role.
- Responsible for providing technical pre-sales consulting to prospective customers for MS Azure and MWS Office 365.
- Responsible for conducting business development activities for Microsoft products.
- Design on cloud infra on Azure as per requirement.
- Drive partner enablement and training programs for Cloud products
- Generate reports and maintain documentation of all pre-sales/ business development activities conducted
- Experience architecting with DevOps tools and process- Understanding of Microsoft and Unix technologies Licensing, OS / Clustering, high availability architectures, 2 / 3 tier architecture
- Exposures with virtualization and cloud technologies – VMware, HyperV, Nutanix AHV,, Openstack- DC-DR solutions.
- Understand customer requirement, calibrate with the internal team and prepare product mix in cloud requirement.
- Working in tandem with Potential New Accounts understanding their needs and proposing complete Solutions.
- Should have experience working in Partner Community to Public Cloud- Should have experience in Migration to Public Cloud from Private / On-Premise Infra
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Possession of necessary technical certifications (i.e., AZURE Administrator – AZ-104) is an added advantage.
- Co-ordinate with Sales team and convert incoming opportunities into deals.
- Basic experience of pre-sales consultant for MS Azure and MWS (Modern Workspace and Security).
- Knowledge of and experience in architecture, tools, and cloud methodologies in public cloud providers Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google.
- Should have basic networking – switching, routing knowledge.
Good understanding of security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, etc & Exposure to databases like SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA
|Job Category||Software Developer, Techno - Functional Consultant|